Sunday, April 6, 2014

So, why cookies?

Well, why not? There's a couple lessons I've learned in life: Silence is powerful, everything that can go wrong will go wrong, always wear mascara and... Cookies are the best dessert there is in the whole Universe. Ask Cookie Monster!



Cookies are beautiful, portable morsels of joy with endless possibilities.  I love sharing baked goods and cookies are just cute and convenient. Carrying a freshly home baked cake in New York City's subway system is not for the faint of heart. Don't get me wrong, where there's a will, there is a way, but cookies are so much easier to carry around! Baking cookies is relatively cheap, but when your taste level changes and that McCormick vanilla and Nestle chocolate won't suffice anymore, things get complicated. Ah! Perfectionism... I'll write more about that issue later.

I want to bake one cookie recipe per week and share it. Simple enough, right? I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment